Friday 26 November 2010

Sandro Lace Dress

I had been searching for my lace dress in the past couple of weeks. I tried on the Marc by Marc Jacobs lace dress I loved. It looked hideous on me! I think the lowered waist line had done it. The proportion of the dress makes me look shorter. I also think the dress could be nicer if it'd be short sleeved. Overall bold laced pattern could be too full on. Short or cap sleeves might tone it down a bit.


I like this Sandro version on me. Only the top panel is laced so it is quite versatile and more timeless. It is slightly fitted and high-waisted and the length sits just above my knees. So it makes me slimmer and taller which works for my body shape!



I apologise for the quality of the photos. It always seems suspicious to the sales people when they see someone taking photos of their merchandise. I had to be sneaky when taking the photos to avoid evil stares!

So I bought the dress! And I have put the dress with my Miu Miu heels and Burberry shealing boots to create two different looks.



No comments:

Post a Comment