Wednesday 3 November 2010

Lanvin for H&M

Mark it in your diary ladies! Lanvin for H&M will be hitting stores on 23 November!!!! I am stoked!

I saw the feature in the Grazia magazine on the tube to work this morning. Had to restrain myself for screaming with excitement as the stone faced London commuters would not have appreciated the wake up screaming very much. Especially not during tube strike and everyone was squashed on the limited tube service like sardines! I kept the joy to myself.

The collection offers 48 pieces of Lanvin's signature dresses, t-shirts, jewellery and more. Definitely have my eyes on the black puff-shoulder dress (£99.99). Gorgeous!!!! The one shoulder floral dress is amazing too. Or the black ribbon dress (£79.99). And will have to get one of the embellished t-shirts as well. I can anticipate an ugly battle as I fight my way through the crowd to reach those highly desirable pieces. Arggghhh can't wait!

The full collection can be seen online at hm.com on November 04.








Images from Grazia




Sneak peek - check out the cool Lanvin for H&M campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment