Thursday 28 October 2010

Wool Gilet

One of the items on my AW10 wish list is a fur gilet. Loved these two looks from Helmut Lang's AW10 collection.


photo source: Style.com

I found this lamb wool one from Top Shop. Very happy about it although it is not fur as I hoped to find. It is made of real wool and it did not cost me an arm and a leg!

I have mixed the gilet up with my existing wardrobe. The first look is with a vintage skirt and my
Burberry high heeled hiking boots. I like the juxtaposition of different textures. My tribute to Dries Van Noten.



And the second look is with skinny jeans and my will-be-much-utlilised Burberry boots again!


It is quite handy to wear a gilet. It keeps you warm and you can manouevre without much restriction. Definitely a good staple for winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment